Buy Smith & Wesson M&P12 12 Gauge Bullpup Shotgun Online
Designed for home protection, the new M&P12 shotgun is packed with features in a compact, maneuverable package. The M&P12 is chambered in 12 gauge and is able to accept a combination of standard 2 ¾”, 3” magnum, and mini-shell loads, offering the user a variety of load options to best suit their needs. The M&P12 also features an M&P grip, complete ambidextrous fire control, cycling ability, and magazine selection, picatinny-style rail, and more.
The M&P12 shotgun is built on a reliable, pump-action platform with two independent magazine tubes designed to maximize shell capacity. Each magazine tube features load assist buttons to simplify loading and unloading and can hold 7 rounds of standard 2-3/4” shells and 6 rounds of 3” magnum shells. Mini-shells can also be utilized for maximum ammo adaptability. Magazine tubes are easily selected using a simple, push button selector, providing the operator with a visual cue of which magazine tube is feeding the barrel.
The M&P12 features fully ambidextrous controls, utilizing an oversized action release that can be engaged from either side of the firearm as well as the familiar AR-style ambidextrous safety selector. Hallmark M&P features can be found throughout the shotgun, including the new M&P grip with four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts to customize fit for the user. The M&P12’s bullpup design delivers maximum maneuverability with an overall length of 27.8”, as well as M-LOK slots on the barrel shroud for easy accessorization with lights, lasers, and more. The M&P12 shotgun ships with both modified and cylinder choke tubes, four palmswell grip inserts, a 15” cable lock, choke tube wrench, & hard plastic, foam-lined case.
- Reciprocating cover with release button for clearing damaged shells.
- Assist buttons on each magazine tube to make loading/unloading easier.
- Push button magazine tube selector.
- Ammo adaptability.
- *Two independent magazine tubes.
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator.
- M&P grip with four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts.
- Ambidextrous safety selector.
- Picatinny-style rail on top for sights/optics.
- M-LOK® slots on barrel shroud.
- 15-inch cable lock.
- Foam-lined, hard, carry case.
- Choke tube wrench.
- Modified and cylinder choke tubes included (Rem® Choke compatible threads).
- Ambidextrous QD push button base on the buttstock.
- Model: M&P®12 Bullpup Shotgun
- SKU: 12490
- Caliber: 12 Gauge 3? Chamber
- Action: Pump Action
- Capacity: 6 Rounds 3? Shells per Tube*
- 7 Rounds 2-3/4? Shells per Tube*
- Barrel Length: 19.0? (48.3 cm)
- Barrel Internals: Smooth Bore Threaded for Choke Tubes
- Stock: Synthetic Fixed Stock
- Grip: M&P with Four Interchangeable
- Palmswell Grip Inserts
- Length of Pull: 14.5? (36.8 cm)
- Width: 3.7? (9.4 cm)
- Overall Height: 8.7? (22.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 27.8? (70.6 cm)
- Weight: 8.3 lbs. (3 764.9 g)
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black Oxide
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- UPC Code: 022188880137
There are no reviews yet.